Diversity & Inclusion
At Partners for Youth with Disabilities, we are committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of our workforce, and strongly encourage diverse applicants to apply. We strive for our staff to be representative of the full diversity of the youth and families we serve.
- There are currently no open positions at this time.
PYD provides employees with the following benefits package:
- Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Account (QSEHRA), currently providing a generous annual employer contribution
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid vacation time, starting at 3 weeks (15 days) per year
- Paid sick time, 12 days per year
- Paid holidays, 13 days per year
- Personal time, 3 days per year
- Flexible work scheduling, depending on position
- Free parking on site