Diversity & Inclusion
We encourage people with disabilities, BIPOC (black and/or indigenous people and people of color), multi-lingual speakers, people of any religion or ethnicity, and ASL speakers, of all gender identities and socio-economic backgrounds to apply.
You can find PDFs of open positions linked below, and you can also view and apply for all open positions on Jazz HR.
PYD provides employees with the following benefits package:
- Health and dental insurance with a generous employer contribution (Tufts Health Plan; Silver and Gold tier plan options)
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid vacation time, starting at 3 weeks (15 days) per year
- Paid sick time, 12 days per year
- Paid holidays, 14 days per year
- Personal time, 3 days per year
- Flexible work scheduling, depending on position
- Supportive staff culture committed to providing our employees with the support & accommodations they need to be successful