We offer live, remote, and online trainings on a variety of disability inclusion topics. Our trainings are designed to be most useful to youth-serving nonprofits, but their concepts are applicable to any organization that is interested in being more inclusive to people with disabilities. They are useful for staff at all levels of an organization, from front-line staff to administration to marketing to leadership.
Our staff have years of experience in direct service work, and can relate first-hand with the challenges faced by trainees. We’ve been on this road before and know the twists, bumps, and potholes to expect; we’re here to give you the map so you can navigate with ease.
Training topics include:
- Disability Inclusion 101: Expanding access and inclusion for all youth
- Best practices for inclusive communication & disability etiquette
- How to encourage positive behavior in youth with disabilities
- How to design inclusive programs, activities, & events
- Understanding autism: Essential tips & tools for youth workers
- Understanding Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Key principles for educators
- Inclusive outreach & marketing: Tips to better reach people with disabilities
- How to support self-advocacy & self-disclosure skills in youth
- Developing an inclusion statement for your organization
Interested in Learning More About Our Inclusion Training?
Enter your information below, and we’ll be in touch to provide you with more information and answer any questions you have.