For PYD mentees to develop leadership skills, engage in the PYD community, and provide a critical voice for the Mentor Match program. This is a wonderful chance to develop your leadership and public speaking skills, and to actively build your resume.
All current PYD mentees are welcome to apply!
From March through September, Fellows would be expected to do the following:
- Attend a leadership training
- Share their experience with mentoring at 2-3 volunteer recruitment events
- Meet with Mentor Match staff to contribute ideas for program activities/recruitment strategies
- Contribute to the PYD blog/newsletter
- Attend a Wrap up Training
- Why is being a leader important to you?
- Why do you want to be a PYD summer fellow? How has mentoring impacted your life?
- What skill(s) are you most interested in developing during the Fellowship and how do you hope to use your time in the Fellowship to learn this skill?
Please submit your answers to these questions with your resume to Rivka Barrett (email@example.com).